PFA sample dissolution tank is also known as: sample dissolution cup, digestion bottle, tube bottle, etc.; it is widely used in the digestion of geological and geological experimental samples and medium and low pressure sample dissolution, supporting ICP-MS/ICP-OES analysis and other trace analysis experiments. According to the requirements of the experiment, there are U-bottom, flat-bottom and V-bottom designs. It can be used with our company's electric heating plate, especially the digestion instrument with holes, which has an excellent effect.
1. The appearance is translucent, the inner wall is smooth, does not hang water, and is easy to clean;
2. High and low temperature resistance: operating temperature -200～+260°C (it is best not to exceed 150°C under airtight conditions);
3. Threaded port, excellent sealing, no air leakage;
4. Insulation resistance: dielectric properties have nothing to do with temperature and frequency;
5. Anti-pollution: low blank value of metal elements;
6. With extremely low dissolution and precipitation, it is an excellent container for storing standard substances, highly corrosive, and expensive ultra-high-purity reagents;
7. Dropped from a height of 1.2 meters above the ground, the bottle body will not break, the cap will not fall off, and it will not leak. The open mouth can be autoclaved;
8. Non-toxic: It is physiologically inert and can be implanted in the body;
9. The cover and body can be numbered digitally, so there is no confusion;
10. The V-shaped bottom design is more convenient for the collection of a small amount of samples; the U-shaped bottom design is suitable for the detection of physical and chemical exploration samples.
Isotopes, geology and mining, metallurgy, nuclear industry and other industries
PFA series products:
Reagent bottles, wash bottles, volumetric bottles, measuring cups, beakers, digestion tubes, sample dissolution tanks, microcolumns, crucibles, valves, connectors, delivery tubes, etc.
#Teflon #PTFE #PFA #FEP #Laboratoryware #Laboratory Instrument #Isotope Analysis #Heavy Metal Industry #Semiconductor #New Energy #New Material #Chemical Pharmaceutical #Geochemistry #Geology and Mineral #Food Testing #Laboratory Analysis
If you are interested, you can contact:
WeChat: +86 158 0517 6994
Whatsapp: +86 158 0517 6994
Nanjing Bin Zhenghong Instrument Co., Ltd