The PFA series products of our factory have low blank value of metal elements, the content of lead and uranium is less than 0.01ppb, there is no dissolution and precipitation, and there is very low background without adding recycled materials. It not only has good resistance to temperature and various chemical reagents. It is durable and has the advantage of easy cleaning. It is mainly used for high-end experiments such as trace analysis and isotope analysis. It is currently the cleanest experimental analysis vessel at home and abroad.
1. The highly difficult seamless integrated molding production technology ensures the stability of product quality and long service life;
2. The chemical stability of PFA material can significantly reduce cross-contamination, the friction coefficient is the lowest among plastics, and it has good electrical properties, and its electrical insulation is not affected by temperature.
3. High and low temperature resistance: the use temperature is -200～+260℃, and its mechanical strength can be maintained in a large temperature difference: from extremely low to extremely high temperature, PFA can maintain its flexibility without reducing its toughness, which is the same as PTFE. is the highest continuous use temperature for all fluorocarbon polymers.
4. Corrosion resistance: resistant to strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid and various organic solvents;
5. Compared with similar products of polytetrafluoroethylene, it has a high degree of transparency. During the specific experiment process, the experimenter can observe the reaction of the sample in the cup at any time, which is convenient for the experiment; The error is extremely small, which can meet the quantitative requirements of routine experiments;
6. Easy to clean: PFA itself is non-sticky and has the ability to waterproof, oil and other substances. The surface is smooth and smooth without any scratches. It is easy to clean during use and meets the requirements of demanding trace analysis experiments.
#Teflon #PTFE #PFA #FEP #Laboratoryware #Laboratory Instrument #Isotope Analysis #Heavy Metal Industry #Semiconductor #New Energy #New Material #Chemical Pharmaceutical #Geochemistry #Geology and Mineral #Food Testing #Laboratory Analysis
If you are interested, you can contact:
WeChat: +86 158 0517 6994
Whatsapp: +86 158 0517 6994
Nanjing Bin Zhenghong Instrument Co., Ltd